Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's a year early but. . .

All I want for Christmas is MY OWN COMPUTER!

The kids are all over this one now. Reno uses it for homework assignments (researching things like the nutritional value of watermelons and the names of all the prefectures in Japan) and Saki knows her way around nearly every single game site--in English and Japanese.

Then, there's Masa who logs on for hours, working out of the home on the weekends.

When's a girl to blog?

Oh, and our DVD player broke,and since one can watch DVDs on this computer, that is exactly where Reno and Saki are watching them these days.

I may be forced to become an early riser, just to get a chance at the computer!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I will buy you a new one if it means that I can read your witty blog again. Miss you!

coarse gold girl said...

Trisha,

Thank you so much for such a nice comment! You made the MONTH for me!

Laura